Garden Study Center
Home » Venues » Garden Study Center
Secluded & Charming
The Garden Study Center is an extraordinary example of WPA architecture. Originally known as the old Potting Shed, this beautifully restored structure is one of the original brick buildings in City Park designed by the late architect, Richard Koch. Near the lily pond and the Conservatory, this unique brick structure is reminiscent of an old English cottage, with exquisite details including a slate roof, copper gutters and windows flanked by classic wooden shutters complementing its quiet charm.
Rental Options (photos and info below)
- Garden Study Center (only)
- Garden Study Center & Lath House
- Lath House (only)
- Garden Study Center & Lath House + Conservatory
- Garden Study Center & Lath House + Lily Pond
- Garden Study Center & Lath House + North West Lawn
- Garden Study Center & Lath House + Parterre Garden (Rose Garden)
Located in Botanical Garden
Ideal for small gatherings, meetings and seminars.
- 1,620 sq. ft.
- Equipped with audio-visual facilities
- Includes a smaller meeting room, warming kitchen and restroom
- Capacity: 100 guests for auditorium-style seating, 60 seated dinner or luncheon and 50-75 guests for cocktail parties