Park Permits - New Orleans City Park

Park Permits

City Park offers spectacular settings for parties, weddings, and other special occasions. When you host an event in City Park, you are treated to an incomparable outdoor landscape, a unique selection of historic and architecturally significant venues, and one of the largest catering operations in the Greater New Orleans area. We have venues outfitted to suit any occasion and all party sizes – intimate gatherings, luncheon groups, family reunions, corporate meetings, picture-perfect weddings, and more. 

Permits are needed for the following:

Photography and Film Permits: A permit is required for any commercial, professional, or university-level photo or film shoot. Personal-use film and photo shoots do not need a permit. Please fill out the CPC Film/Photography Rental Application and send to

Mobile Vendor: Are you interested in becoming a Mobile Vendor in City Park? All food trucks or vendors in Memorial Park must have a contract and permit with City Park Conservancy. Please fill out the CPC Mobile Vendor Inquiry or email

Commercial Activity: All commercial activity in the Park, including fee-based activities, organized gatherings over 100 people, and for any event or gathering that makes parkland inaccessible for public use, must have a contract and permit with City Park Conservancy.  Please fill out the City Park Commercial Activity Permit and email to  

Commercial Filming: Commercial filming of any kind, including recordings such as those used for a documentary, educational program, television or feature film, social media, or similar project, requires a contract, and permit with City Park Conservancy. Please email for to request permit application.   

Permit applications are reviewed and awarded through City Park Conservancy’s permit evaluation process. Fees will be based on Park impact and Park user impact.


Scroll To Top